On 2008 Aug 31, at 14:58, Daniel Fischer wrote:
Am Sonntag, 31. August 2008 20:21 schrieb Ryan Ingram:
Do you see it?  All those "M." just seem dirty to me, especially
because the compiler should be able to deduce them from the types of
the arguments.

Another Con is that the compiler can catch fewer programming errors that way.

If omitting the qualifier doesn't cause this already then I don't think it will be much of a problem (either it won't find what you're looking for or it will be ambiguous).

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]