Max Bolingbroke wrote:
2008/9/9 Andrew Coppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Actually, now that I think about it, it would be kind of nice to have a
magic package that writes out escape codes or calls the Win32 API depending
on which platform your program is compiled on - in the style of
System.FilePath. I don't know how to do that though... A nice idea, guys?

I wrote this package a few weeks ago: check out
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/ansi-terminal
and it's companion
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/ansi-wl-pprint

Ah, so somebody has already beaten me to it, eh? Looks like the only thing it doesn't do is let you change the title on the console window. (Because, obviously, that's only possible on Windows.) And what do you know, it installed out of the box without issue on my Windows system. Now that's pretty rare...

Any ideas about the build log error that's preventing Hackage from autogenerating the documentation?