> Now I have fairly strong feelings about freedom of code and I
> everything I release is either under GPL or LGPL.  What I like about
> those licenses is it protects freedom in a way that I think it should

I'm afraid I'll just be boring and make a recommendation:
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/mpl-faq.html

In short, it protects your source files and requires modifications to be
contributed on a file-by-file basis. The "downside" as far as
freedom-restrictions-or-whatever-you-wanna-call-it is that one can "get around"
it by creating new source files and putting all their changes in there.

But still, it provides some copyleft without the full, uh, impact, of LGPL.

-Michael