On 2008 Oct 3, at 15:50, Andrew Coppin wrote:
Paul Johnson wrote:
Andrew Coppin wrote:

Oh, no. The entire bar is 2 Kg, I wasn't actually planning to eat the whole thing! o_O My god, my pancreas would explode or something...
My Dad once ate two bars of dark cooking chocolate. He said he got some odd visual distortions; flickering auras around things, and size distortions where small things looked big and big things looked small.

headaches). I suffer no such symptoms that I'm aware of. Never have. (But then, people tell me they get a "lift" from caffine, and I find no such effect. Nor do I have severe withdrawal symptoms when I stop taking it.)

I resemble that. In fact, I have to be careful with caffeine because I won't notice how much I've had until I start having heart palpitations, odd joint aches, and other signs of caffeine overdose.

In other news... apparently chocolate is leathaly toxic to dogs. Random.

And cats.  Theobromine is fun stuff, as I said.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]