Derek Elkins wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 05:39 +0800, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
I don't think there's anything weird about existential types, except
an unfamiliar name.

Agreed.  I'm extremely tired of the "I haven't heard this term therefore
it must be 'scary' and complicated and beyond me" attitude.  Such people
need to stop acting like five year old children.

Not that it has much to do with the debate, but the attitude you
complain about is the exact opposite of the attitude of any five year
old children that *I* know (well, my son primarily ;-).

--
Dr. Janis Voigtlaender
http://wwwtcs.inf.tu-dresden.de/~voigt/