Dear Haskellers,
I've just uploaded a few packages to Hackage which I have produced while working at Anygma. I thought that people might be interested in knowing about these:

obj-0.1:
A library for loading and writing obj 3D models. This is still an early version and rather limited, but it's a starting point.
Features:
• Load models, complete with normals, texture coordinates and materials
  • Compute normals where smoothing groups are specified
• An example program to load an obj model and render it spinning on the screen.
  • Faster loading that Maya itself!
Bugs:
  • Memory usage is rather large
  • The exposed API is rather limited
To Dos:
  • Add support for loading groups
  • Support for smooth surfaces

OpenGLCheck-1.0:
A micro-package containing instances of Arbitrary for the data structures provided in Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.

InfixApplicative-1.0:
A second micro-package containing a pair of functions -- (<^) and (^>) which can be used to provide an infix liftA2 thus: Suppose we wanted to calculate liftA2 (+) [1,2] [2,3], but are unhappy with the fact that (+) is no longer infix, we may now use [1,2] <^(+)^> [2,3]

Thanks -- any comments are greatly appreciated!

Tom Davie