On 2008 Nov 12, at 5:38, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
Is there any abstract container that permits the addition of new types of data? I know how to simulate the extension of Algebraic datatypes, but this does not permit the addition of data with new types in the same container and recover them in a type-safe way.

Did I reinvent the Weel? I found something, that permits this for any Typeable datatype. For example

I think you want http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/Data-Dynamic.html .

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]