Darrin Thompson wrote:
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Jeff Wheeler <j...@nokrev.com> wrote:
[1]: http://media.nokrev.com/junk/haskell-logos/logo1.png
[2]: http://media.nokrev.com/junk/haskell-logos/logo2.png

Oops, I meant to post on list.

If you play with the angles and vary the stroke thicknesses you'll
probably get a friendlier look, vs. the military/airline look these
have now. The first '>' doesn't have to be the same thickness as the
lambda.

If you look at fonts: characters in a font aren't all straight either; they bend a bit (so that is more than just round corners) and this makes them a lot more interesting. Various levels of bendiness yield various levels of "playfulness". While I already like this logo a lot, I think it could be improved a lot more by making it more "fonty". Note that I'm not saying it should be a very playful logo, just a more fonty one... yeah.

Martijn.