Frederik Deweerdt wrote:
On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 10:35:25AM +0100, Michael Lesniak wrote:
Hello,

currently I'm searching for a topic for my phd-thesis or at least for
a workshop-paper (as a starting point, to get my feet wet...). My
academic group has specialized itself on (practical, i.e. not too
theoretical stuff like verification, etc...) parallel programming and
related topics, so my future thesis has to be in this area, but as
long as its related I'm free to choose whatever I want.

GPU programming seems to be hot:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/papers/gpugen.pdf
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Education/Courses/svh/Slides/may-15-Obsidian-short.pdf
Make OpenCL bindings please, please ... pretty please.
Martin
Regards,
Frederik