On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Don Stewart wrote:

andrewcoppin:
Jochem Berndsen wrote:
The HAppS project has been abandoned, see
http://groups.google.com/group/HAppS/msg/d128331e213c1031 .

The Happstack project is intended to continue development. For more
details, see http://happstack.com/faq.html .

So we've got HAppS, Happstack, WASH, Turbinado, probably others... Does
anybody know how all these relate to each other? Where their strengths
and weaknesses lie?

It's nice to have choice, but without knowing what you're choosing
between, it's hard to use it well.

A comparative analysis of the 10+ Haskell web frameworks would be
awesome.

happstack, wash, fastcgi.., turbinado, perpubplat, riviera, salvia,
kibro, ella, what was that one launched yesterday? *ah, yesod...

I'm afraid that
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Web_programming has become less important since all people upload their stuff to Hackage and get automatically indexed and visible this way. However this Wiki page could be used by Web framework authors to advertise their frameworks, read how other authors advertise their work and adapt the own advertising accordingly.
 This might work like:
"My framework can do X, but I didn't mention it, because I thought it is trivial. However since the others find X important, I'll add that to my feature list, too." "I see others support Y. I never thought about that. I'll add it to my ToDo list." "I see others solve problem X the way Y, where I thought my way Z would be the only one. So I'll mention that I solve it by Z and why I did not choose Y.")