Don Stewart wrote:
- Graphs.

True graphs (the data structure) are still a weak point! There's no
canonical graph library for Haskell.

That sounds interesting... What do you mean by "no canonical" library? Are there already ones but just no "standard" one? But in this case, I don't think adding yet another one will help :D Or isn't there a "real" general graph library?

If so, this would be a nice thing to do :) I could look at existing ones (like Boost's graphs) to get a feeling for how an interface might look like and what functionality to implement.

BTW, is there some sort of "project hosting" specifically for such Haskell projects? Or should I go with sourceforge (for instance) for developing this, if I gave it a try?

Thanks,
Daniel