On 17 mrt 2009, at 16:33, Rick R wrote:
I just went through the logo page and wrote down my favorite 20 logos in one column, and gave them a rank in the other. Then translated that into the voting list using the combo boxes (not the buttons). The total process took 20 minutes.

Yeah, the combo boxes are terribly slow. I tried them with a smaller poll, and there seems to be a bit of exponential behavior. If you want to do it this way (pick x, rank them), I suggest you start with putting the ones you ranked lowest on top first, using the 'to top' button, and then move the up your list to put the next one on top until you reached the top one.

--
Regards,

Eelco Lempsink