On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 04:34:29 +0100, Mark Spezzano <mark.spezz...@chariot.net.au> wrote:

configure: error: no GLUT header found, so this package cannot be built

See `config.log' for more details.

Where is it looking for these glut.h files? I’ve tried putting them
everywhere in my PATH but msys won’t find them.

Add an environment variable C_INCLUDE_PATH and assign it the value of the directory where you keep the header files; for instance, if the glut.h file is in:
  C:\usr\local\include\GLUT
then do
  Set C_INCLUDE_PATH=C:\usr\local\include
before compiling, or set this variable in Windows with System properties.
Similarly, set LIBRARY_PATH for the libraries to link.

--
Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--