Ah, I hadn't read Don's thread before posting my previous comment. That cleared things up for me :)

Thanks!
Duane Johnson

On Mar 30, 2009, at 10:54 PM, Matt Morrow wrote:

I am pleased to announce the release of vacuum, a Haskell library for extracting graph representations of values from the GHC heap, which may then be further processed and/or
translated to Graphviz dot format to be visualized.

The package website is at http://moonpatio.com/vacuum/, which contains a gallery section
(which i intend to add to over time).

The most recent version is 0.0.6, which is available on Hackage:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/vacuum/.

Feedback, comments, and/or gallery submissions will be gratefully received via this email address (contrary to the email address currently on the vacuum Hackage page (i fail at
setting up email :)).

Matt