Hello,

cabal generates a Paths_Xxx file for me which I import and use, but cabal haddock doesn't seem to like it much.

If I don't specify the generated module at all in my cabal file, cabal haddock generates visible documentation for the module, which is not what I want: the module should stay internal.

If I specify it in either Exposed-Modules or Other-Modules, 'cabal configure; cabal haddock' fails with:

cabal: can't find source for Paths_Xxx in ., dist/build/autogen

While 'cabal configure; cabal build; cabal haddock' fails with:

cabal: can't find source for module Paths_Xxx

Can I have the best of both, i.e. generate docs without problems and use the generated module?

Thanks,

Martijn.