Hi Haskellers,

I've installed the newest Haskell Platform under Vista and downloaded a pre compiled version of curl-7.19.4 for MinGW. After changing the build type in curl.cabal to Simple and supplying the needed paths I could even build and install curl for haskell.

If I write a program using curl and compile it with GHC everything works fine. But if I try to execute the main function of my program in GHCI I always get the following error message:

Loading package curl-1.3.5 ... linking ... <interactive>: C:\Devel\Haskell\curl-1.3.5\ghc-6.10.3\HScurl-1.3.5.o: unknown symbol `__imp__curl_easy_getinfo': unable to load package `curl-1.3.5'

Did anybody have the same problem and knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Martin.