Magnus Therning schrieb:
GüŸnther Schmidt wrote:
Hi Patai,

there is one other alternative to gtk2hs and wxhaskell: .NET Forms

It is accessable through Sigbjorn Finne's hs-dotnet package.

Is that usable with mono?

Sorry Magnus, dunno.

The galois guys provide a lot of really really useful code, I surmise they use it themselves quit a lot, but, the instructions are a bit sparse and since they actually make a living writing haskell code they propably just don't have much time for that.

I certainly hope that something as useful as the heap profiling toolkit's GUI
won't be a Windows-only thing.

Is the plan to make the heap profiling ship with GHC?

In that case it might be ill advised to add a dependency on dot-net/mono.
Though it could be argued it's just as ill advised to add a dependency on
GTK/WX.

/M