On Jun 28, 2009, at 02:39 , Vasili I. Galchin wrote:
        ; case fmt of
            N3        -> swishParseN3 fnam inp
            otherwise ->
do { swishError ("Unsupported file format: "++(show fmt)) 4
                    ; return Nothing
                    }
        }

I am receiving a shadow warning:

Swish/HaskellRDF/SwishCommands.hs:304:12:
    Warning: Defined but not used: `otherwise'

1. "otherwise" isn't a keyword, it's a function (well, CAF).
2. if you use a variable in a case alternative, that variable is created and bound. I think you wanted to use "_" instead of "otherwise" there.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allb...@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allb...@ece.cmu.edu