Wifi signups are Anglohaskell are now on the wiki - please add your details by the 31st of July if you want a wifi account at MS Research for the Friday. Alternatively, reply to this email with your full name, institution, country of residence and email address.

The Anglohaskell wiki page can be found at http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AngloHaskell/2009

There's still room for more talks if anyone's got something they fancy giving a go - everything from cutting edge research to "what I did with Haskell on my holiday" is welcome, as is everyone from GHC implentors to newbies frantically writing Hello World on their laptop in the back row.

--
fli...@flippac.org