On 22 Jul 2009, at 14:53, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:

Hello Marc,

So does it make sense to add this information using pragmas?

pragmas shouldn't change program behavior or alter whether program may
be compiled

of course, LANGUAGE pragmas violate this law, but is considered as bug
in Haskell developments rather than welcomed feature

Why shouldn't they? I'm not particularly in support of this idea -- it makes it less clear what is being exported by the module, but I don't get your reasoning.

Bob