Don Stewart wrote:
andrewcoppin:
Maybe I'm being dense... Is there somewhere which lists what's changed from the last release?

Oh, sorry, that will be in the web announcement tomorrow.

No problem. ;-)

Given the Platform's aims, I think it would be a good idea to make it blindingly obvious how to find a complete changelog for every version of the platform yet released (plus a release date for each).

Essentially,

    * GHC 6.10.4
    * network upgraded to 2.2.1.4
    * Improvements to the MacOSX installer
    * Improvements to crazy popular Windows installer
    * Significant improvements in Debian support for Haskell
    * Gentoo now has full support for the Haskell Platform

So... mostly just improvements to the installer then? ;-) (Oh, and new GHC - which AFAIK is mostly a bugfix update anyway...)