Hey everybody,

I've just uploaded formlets 0.6.1 to Hackage, which should fix this bug. Thanks for letting me know!

-chris

On 29 aug 2009, at 13:22, Jeremy Shaw wrote:

Hello,

Yeah, it seems that checkM in formlets 0.6 broken. I reported the bug to MightByte as well.

- jeremy

At Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:49:08 +0100,
Colin Paul Adams wrote:

"Colin" == Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk> writes:

"Jeremy" == Jeremy Shaw <jer...@n-heptane.com> writes:

   Colin> apparent data corruprion is occurring. I am suspecting a
   Colin> bug in the formlets library (I have version 0.6).

   Colin> So I have created a slightly cut-down (no database
   Colin> involved) complete working program. Can you see if this
   Colin> works ok with your version of formlets:

I managed to uninstall formlets-0.6 myself, and then installed 0.5
instead. After adding the necessary extra argument to runFormletState
(an empty string), the test program works fine. So this seems to be a
bug in formlets-0.6.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire