Or for a bit of variety:

selectPlus s = [cs | ('+':cs) <- lines s]

--Ben

On 4 Sep 2009, at 20:40, Martijn van Steenbergen wrote:

Hi Serge,

Serge LE HUITOUZE wrote:
I'm asking some advice on a small piece of code representing a
simplified version of a treatment I need to perform.
I have a line-oriented string/file, from which I want to extract
only a substring of those lines starting with char '+' (the detail
of the extraction is irrelevant here, I'll just return what follows
the '+').

This isn't really answering your question, but I thought I'd share anyway: why use Parsec to retrieve those lines? It seems a simple function is a lot easier:

selectPlus :: String -> [String]
selectPlus = map tail . filter ((== '+') . head) . lines

I hope this helps you.

Martijn.