Hi,

I noticed this on another package recently. Turned out it's already been reported as a haddock bug (http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/128) and fixed. I guess this will be sorted when the fixed version of haddock is used to re-generate the docs.

Thanks,

Neil.

John Millikin wrote:
Looking at (for example) the docs for 'bracket'[1], the parameter
documentation has been "shifted" up by one. The source code[2] looks
correct, so perhaps Haddock is parsing it incorrectly? Docs for other
functions, such as 'showSigned'[3], exhibit the same error.

[1]
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/Control-Exception.html#v%3Abracket
[2]
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/src/Control-Exception-Base.html#bracket