I'm having trouble with HDBC-mysql on Mac OS X (10.6, Snow Leopard). It
compiles and builds fine, but when loaded (into ghci), the dynamic loader
complains about not being able to find libmygcc.dylib. The issue is, MySQL's
libmygcc is a static lib, not a dynamic one, so of course it won't find it.

I've checked the build sequence that HDBC-mysql uses, and it calls upon
mysql_config to generate the lib options. I've checked those and they are
correct, expressly listing libmygcc statically (!). I've tried building against
both the 64bit and 32bit versions of MySQL libs. (Suspect that only the 32bit
should work.)

Anyone have HDBC-mysql running on 10.6? Any ideas for me to try would be
appreciated.

        - Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/