Hi,

I have problems linking a simple test program that imports Database.HSQL.MySQL via ghc --make Test.hs. The error only occurs when importing this module of hsql-mysql-1.7.1. I pasted the building output here: http://hpaste.org/fastcgi/hpaste.fcgi/view?id=22911 (actually it was even longer but hpaste only takes 30k).

When I do ghc -e main Test.hs or starting it from GHCi, everything works fine and no errors occur. So I guess all needed .lib files are there but GHC can't find them when linking (adding the flag -L"path to mysql/lib/opt" doesn't help). Anyone an idea?

Best wishes,

Maciej