Matthis,

Thank you for releasing this library, it looks very intriguing. I've been
building web apps using HStringTemplate up until now, and one thing that
always irks me is that- while the rest of my program is checked at
compile-time- my template results need to be checked manually at runtime.
One of my todo-list items was to write a library that fixed this: it looks
like yours does just that.

I'll need to look into the library a bit more to get a better idea, but it
seems like Bravo could work for my needs. One thing that concerns me is your
comment that it allows embedding of Haskell expressions. In general, I try
to keep a strict separation between login and presentation: can you explain
exactly what type of expressions can be embedded?

Also, while looking through the example, it looks like the library is making
some automatic translations, like firstName -> userFirstName and user ->
users. I've found these kinds of mappings to be brittle in the past; can you
explain how this is done (or if I'm simply missing something obvious)?

Finally, I can't seem to get it to compile on 6.12. Any chance of getting a
version out that supports it?

Thanks,
Michael