Thanks! That's great news. Yes, all seems fine now. :-)

It was a very interesting bug to isolate. At one point I was in the situation where compiling with -O2 fixed the problem and -O0 didn't, seemingly consistently.

By the way, I got two warnings while compiling:
* Warning: Fields of `Types.Statement' not initialised: Types.executeRaw
* Pattern match(es) are non-exhaustive in the definition of `bindOfSqlValue'

Thank you again,

Martijn.