On May 1, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:

* I can't redefine the Graph methods to introduce the (Cls a)
constraint [reasonable]

Not sure if you can.

I think Kevin means that he cannot change the signature of the methods in the Graph class because those are defined in the FGL package.

You're putting the constraint in the wrong places: put the "(Cls a) => "
in the actual functions where you need it.

Those seem to be the methods of the Graph class, where he can't place the constraints. Kevin may have a version of makeGraph with additional constraints but cannot use it to to define a Graph instance.

Sebastian

--
Underestimating the novelty of the future is a time-honored tradition.
(D.G.)