On May 1, 2010, at 3:39 AM, Daniel Fischer wrote:

Try

$ cabal install --constraint="Crypto<4.2.1" -- constraint="HJScript<0.5"
happs-tutorial

This had the same problem building containers:

Building containers-0.2.0.1...

Data/IntMap.hs:182:7:
    Could not find module `Data.Data':
      It is a member of the hidden package `base'.
Perhaps you need to add `base' to the build-depends in your .cabal file.
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.