It's interesting to see what will happen to Unity3D. This great casual
game development tool offers support for exporting to iPhone. They are
hit by Apple's new developer license - because they generate code -
but apparently, apps generated by Unity3D do end up in the Apple
store...

Now.. Unity 3D is also planning to support Android in the future. I
wouldn't be surprised that as soon as you can export games for both
iPhone and Android with a simple click, that Apple would prohibit
Unity3D generated games, as they have the power with their license
agreement, who knows.

See e.g. http://blogs.unity3d.com/2010/04/10/unity-and-the-iphone-os-4-0/

The strange thing is: Apple supports HTML5. But with HTML5 one would
be able to write (and publish and sell) all kinds of Flash-like games
directly on the internet, without Apple having any kind of control
over what content gets on the iPhone... So I really don't get it...