On 17.06.10 23:44, Ketil Malde wrote:
Roman Beslik<ber...@ukr.net>  writes:
I do not agree. They are not confused by other languages, they treat
all languages as born equal.
Are you saying this is a good thing?
Yes. There is more than Haskell.
E.g the article on generic programming mainly talks about parametric
polymorphism.
"Generic programming" is a bad term so I do not care if it is used in the Haskell sense or in the Wikipedia sense. It should not be used at all.
The article on type systems starts off with some
definitions by Cardelli, but goes on to discuss so-called dynamic type
systems, which are an entirely different thing.
Do we read different Wikipedia-s? Wikipedia article "Type system" discussed all kinds of type system, including dependent, linear, intersection. Yes, dynamic typing is a type system. Sorry, dear, I forgot you did not like it.

--
Best regards,
  Roman Beslik.