Hi,

sometimes I have doubts how to structure my Haskell code - where to break lines, how much to indent, how to name functions and variables etc. Are there any suggested/recommended coding conventions? I searched a bit and I found a few articles and discussions:

- Good Haskell coding standards from Stackoverflow
  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1983047/good-haskell-coding-standards
- Programming guidelines from Haskellwiki
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Programming_guidelines
- How to read Haskell from Haskellwiki (this is actually about reading, not composing code, but still worth reading)
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/How_to_read_Haskell
- Good Haskell Style
  http://urchin.earth.li/~ian/style/haskell.html

but they usually address only a few specifics. I was looking for something more complete and comprehensive. Perhaps something like Java has [1]. Any suggestions?

    Best regards,
    Petr

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconv-138413.html