On 31 Oct 2010, at 16:15, Nils Schweinsberg wrote:

Am 31.10.2010 16:53, schrieb Vo Minh Thu:
 So you have to either factorize you parsers or use
the 'try'.

This is exactly what gives me headaches. It's hard to tell where you need try/lookAhead and where you don't need them. And I don't really feel comfortable wrapping everything into try blocks...

Have you considered using a different set of parser combinators, a set that is actually composable, and does not require the mysterious "try"? I would recommend polyparse (because I wrote it), but uuparse would also be a fine choice.

Regards,
    Malcolm