On 27/11/10 11:25, Christopher Done wrote:
Interesting. Perhaps Cabal isn't looking at the same GHC version. If you run cabal install with --version passed to GHC, GHC will just output the version instead of doing any compiling and the install will stop. You can see what version Cabal actually uses. Maybe it's different?

Cabal is using ghc-6.12.3. However with Leksah it doesn't seem to be getting that far: it seems to be looking for a package called "ghc" during dependency analysis. However when I run "ghc-pkg list" there is no such package. Obviously this is meant to be a package that flags the compiler version for Cabal. Is it a bug that I don't have one?

Paul