On 2/3/11 10:48 AM, Max Cantor wrote:
Does it make sense to relegate OSX x86_64 to community status
while the 32-bit version is considered a supported platform?

I'm not sure I can make sense of what you mean here. Given the preamble, I'd guess you're asking whether we should make x86_64 the targeted architecture for OSX support, and reclassify 32-bit OSX to unsupported or "hopefully it still works" status. (But in that case, it's the 32-bit which would be "relegated" to unsupported status while x86_64 is "considered a supported platform"...)

Can you clarify the question?

--
Live well,
~wren