Hi Klaus,

from your code I cannot tell where exactly you're stuck. A general hint may be to have a look at the parsec library.

On 02/25/2011 09:51 AM, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT) wrote:
Hi,
Currently I'm trying to lern Haskell by doing. After doing some examples I plan to solve an ICFP task (see subject). In short: build an interpreter for a stack based language thata describes a 3D scene. Ray trace this scene in an image. My current source state can be found here: _http://code.google.com/p/hgmltracer/source/browse/_ My first goal is to develop the interpreter of the GML language. My source contains a data GmlToken with various constructors for the different operators, sequences, int, real, string an so on. Some code for the evaluation is also there und working. But the parser converting a string (contained in the program file provided as command line argument) is hard stuff and I'm stuck.
Can any one help me with ideas or concepts for this parser?
Thanks