On 4/8/11 8:24 AM, Henning Thielemann wrote:
Magnus Therning schrieb:
AFAIK there is no way to do that, thouhg scion[1] may offer it.

Personally I develop more complex local functions at the top-level,
and once I'm happy with it I perform some re-factoring and move it in.

I would not write large local functions at all. I would leave them
top-level but do not export them. This also allows to test them from GHCi.

The downside to this is when you want to use the worker/wrapper transform in order to capture some local variables for a recursive function, instead of passing them through the recursion.

--
Live well,
~wren