Greetings,

I'm writing a small webcrawler. Usually I used tagsoup for such tasks but this time I decided to give hxt a try.

Unfortunately, I ran into the troubles with character encodings. The site I'm targeting uses cp1251, which is the one of the most popular among sites in Russian. Pages contain the following meta tag

The readDocument arrow fails with the following message:

fatal error: encoding scheme not supported: "WINDOWS-1251"

Can someone suggest a workaround for my use case?

Best regards,
Dmitry