Hey everyone,

Okay, this will sound silly, but I ventured into the Scala mailing list recently and asked an ignorant question on it, and I was shocked when people reacted not by enlightening me but by jumping on me and reacting with hostility. I bring this up not to badmouth the Scala community (they are apparently going through growing pains and will hopefully mature with time!) but just because it made me appreciate just how awesome you guys are, so I just feel the need to publicly express my admiration and thank to everyone on this list for having fostered such an incredibly professional, fanatically nonhostile, and generally pleasant place to talk about Haskell!!!

*GROUP HUG*

Okay, I'm done now.  :-)

Cheers,
Greg