Hello,

Stephen Blackheath, David Terei and me are working together on ARM registerised port of GHC. The port is using LLVM as a code generator and is kind of working already. (GHCi support still missing)

If you are curious and would like to try the code, please read last two paragraphs containing instructions what to do here[1]. This blog[2] is my personal attempt to document the project at least from my point of view. If you would just like to go straight to the code for code review or to follow progress directly, then github.com repo[3] is the right link for you.

Thanks for testing, bug reporting and/or patches!

Karel

[1]: http://ghcarm.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/armv7-thumb-vfpv3-support-and-github-com/
[2]: http://ghcarm.wordpress.com/
[3]: https://github.com/kgardas/ghc