On 22 Nov 2011, at 15:40, Karol Samborski wrote:

> And what about a cat? The cat is associated with elegance and a kind of magic.
> Please take a look: http://origami.bieszczady.pl/images/kot.png

My biggest criticism of the more recent ones is simply not to get carried away
with magic haskell expressions, no matter how simple you think they are.  The
job of a mascot is to make people think "aww, cute, I should clearly look into
something with such a cute mascot", I suspect the response here would be more
like the standard Haskell "holy crap, crazy letters and symbols, get away from
me!"

Bob