Hello Haskellers,

currently I work with the gtk2hs library to create a graphical user interface. Everything works fine, but there is one problem:
How can I insert widgets into boxes during runtime?

I tried something like:

main = do
    initGUI
    window <- windowNew

    box <- vBoxNew True 0

    l1 <- labelNew $ Just "label eins"
    bc <- buttonNewWithLabel "insert!"
    onClicked bc $ (\b -> do lh <- labelNew $ Just "neues label!"
                             boxPackStart b lh PackNatural 0
                             widgetQueueDraw lh
                             widgetQueueDraw b ) box

    boxPackStart box l1 PackNatural 0
    boxPackStart box bc PackNatural 0

    containerAdd window box

    widgetShowAll window
    onDestroy window mainQuit
    mainGUI

That compiles fine, but the GUI never shows a "neues label!".

What I want is a widget W, which takes a list L, and produces sub widgets for each element. There are also some Entry widgets and a button B. By clicking on that button B, I want to add an element to the list L, and add a sub widget to the widget W.

Thank you for reading,
Gary