On Dec 19, 2011, at 4:45 PM, Gregory Crosswhite wrote:

> First, there needs to be lots of [STRUCTURE] that makes it easy for people to
> skim through and pick out the specific information that they want to find out
> about [...]

Grr!  I have no idea why that word got dropped out, since it was kinda
important... writing too many words at once puts my brain in a fog.  :-)

Also, just to clarify I don't necessarily mean structure as in explicit
headlines so much as any kind of structure --- including implicit structure
from paragraph breaks and careful choice of presentation and ordering --- that
makes it easy to pick up on how a text is broken into logical parts, what each
part is roughly about, and how the parts are related.

Cheers,
Greg