On Dec 24, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Tony Morris wrote:

> Wait what?
>
> I find it intriguing, helpful, provocative and potentially helpful toward the
> common goal of helping others. I am interested in further commentary. I'm not
> scared and you shouldn't be either.

Asking honest questions is imminently reasonable; accusing others of being
incompetent hypocrites --- especially when you go to great length to make it
clear that this is *exactly* what you are doing --- is not.  The former is
helpful, but the latter is poisonous.  Yves's point is that doing the latter
risks scaring people away.

Cheers,
Greg