Hej,

would anyone be interested in a short dated meetup in Munich this Friday? (June
15th)

Michael Snoyman of Yesod will be giving a talk at the Big Tech Day and a
meeting afterwards would be possible on Friday afternoon. I'd like if this
meeting were somewhat focused on web development in Haskell (Yesod/WAI,
Happstack, Snap, clckwrks, hakyll, Elm, .... (please don't be angry if I forgot
your specific project, our web development tools are growing at an out of
control speed!)), complaining about how annoying Javascript's type 'system' is
and generally having a bit of fun (definitely nothing formal or with a strict
schedule).

We've also not decided on a location yet, so if you have any ideas for that
please bring them up here :-)

Cheers,
Vincent