On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, gdwe...@iue.edu wrote:

Sifflet and sifflet-lib 2.0.0.0, now available on Hackage!

This version introduces a type checker and partial support
for higher order functions in Sifflet, the visual, functional
programming language and support system for students learning
about recursion.

You have implemented your own type-checker, right? I plan to add a type-checker to our live-sequencer project. [1] So far I have thought about using the Helium type checker but I have not done it so far. If you want to make your type-checker useful for other projects, you may put it into a separate package without the hard to install dependencies on cairo and glib.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXywCHR9WwE