Hi,

I hope this email finds you all well. I'm a newbie only starting with Haskell very recently, but I LOVE what I'm discovering with Haskell and its ecosystem. That's why I was shocked to see that the latest Haskell standard is still Haskell2010, and activities on this list has halted for 3 years.

I skimmed through the Haskell2010 spec and understand deeply that the next Haskell standard will be an equally challenging enterprise. I, although yet to be sufficiently familiar with Haskell, want to let you all know that I'm hugely grateful for all the work you have done, and I'm more than willing to extend any kind of help moving forward with the next Haskell standard. If people are still interested in developing Haskell202X, and if people need some sort of secretary, editor, errand runner, or whatever, please let me know and I can help.

Grateful, concerned, and eager to help,
Haowen Liu