KA> -  Have anybody done Partial Evaluator for Haskel?

Here's one---it really is for Gofer as it requires multi-parameter
constructor classes.  Things should work fine for the upcoming
Standard Haskell, however:

@InProceedings{ThiemannSperber1997,
  author =       "Peter Thiemann and Michael Sperber",
  title =        "Program Generation With Class",
  crossref =     "ATP1997",
}

@Proceedings{ATP1997,
  title =        "Proceedings Informatik'97",
  booktitle =    "Proceedings Informatik'97",
  editor =       "M. Jarke and K. Pasedach and K. Pohl",
  year =         1997,
  series =       "Reihe Informatik aktuell",
  publisher =    "Springer-Verlag",
  address =      "Aachen",
  month =        sep,
  comment= {GI Arbeitstagung Programmiersprachen}
}

I'll be happy to send PostScript to anyone who doesn't have access to
the printed proceedings.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike
Friede, Volkerverstandigung und uberhaupt blabla