> >   I've heard about an article named "Calling from heaven to hell and
> > from hell to heaven".  I suppose its subject is the communication about
> > Haskell and C. If anyone does know where can I find that article, please
> > contact me, my faculty project depends heavily on it!
>
> It is at least available on both Simon's and my webpage: www.cs.uu.nl/~erik ==>
>research.

It's actually about interfacing Microsoft's proprietary Component Object
Model and Haskell, rather than C per se.  You can of course use it to
communicate with C, and to be buzzword compliant you probably should.

It's interesting that one of the authors works for Microsoft, and even he
felt comfortable with characterising COM as "hell."

--
Jason Stokes: [EMAIL PROTECTED]